Scottsdale Recovery Center is a luxury rehab for addiction treatment in Arizona with upscale lodging facilities and state-of-the-art amenities. With highly effective inpatient, IOP/PHP, outpatient, and alumni care programs, we help our clients overcome their behavioral and mental health issues with minimal side-effects and health risks.
Quitting drugs yourself vs. receiving professional addiction treatment
Many individuals battling addiction consider quitting drugs or alcohol on their own instead of seeking help from one of the drug and alcohol treatment centers. Here are the pros and cons of both these recovery options to help you arrive at the right decision:
- You get to heal and recover in the comfort of your home. You may feel motivated to try and embrace a sober lifestyle as you receive the love and support of your family members and friends.
- You do not have to spend anything for recovery as your healing journey does not include guidance from a treatment professional.
- You will often experience severe withdrawal symptoms, some of which can span for weeks or months.
- You will feel constantly bombarded by cravings which are difficult to control without proper guidance
- Medical detox is out of the question as you may not have access to the medications or possess the knowledge to administer a detoxification procedure.
Receiving treatment from a luxury alcohol rehab
- Your healing journey will be a step-by-step process, ensuring a safe, speedy, and sustainable recovery from your behavioral and mental health challenges.
- You will receive 24/7 clinical care from an experienced medical team to help you manage the unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- You will learn essential coping skills to combat triggers and cravings and receive treatment for your mental health disorder, if any.
- If you don’t have any insurance, you may have to pay some or all of the addiction treatment expenses out of pocket.
Benefits of joining a rehab for addiction treatment
It is normal to feel reluctant to signup for a luxury addict treatment program. Here are a few advantages to joining a rehab facility that can help change your mind:
- Break the addiction pattern
While you may think you have it under control, quitting at home hardly ever works. The cravings and withdrawal symptoms can turn the recovery process extremely difficult with uncertain results. Only by joining a reputed rehab facility will you be able to break your addiction pattern and begin your journey towards recovery.
- Learn critical tools
Once you know the coping mechanisms to fight your triggers and cravings, you have a better chance of remaining clean in the long run. Substance abuse programs teach and train recovering addicts on effective communication and interpersonal skills and help them develop reliable defense mechanisms over time.
- Focus on underlying issues
Our highly experienced team of therapists uses different evidence-based programs and innovative treatments to identify and address your addiction’s underlying triggers. Treating these problems enables us to prevent the individual from relapsing after their stay at our luxury drug rehab.
Get in touch with us at 602-346-9242 to learn more about our addiction treatment in Arizona. Scottsdale Recovery Center is a leading rehab for drug and alcohol addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders with an experienced clinical team and evidence-based therapies. Join us to combat addiction in a safe and pain-free manner.