Clear Invisalign braces are an affordable way to straighten teeth without metal brackets or wires. If you’re considering braces for yourself or your teen, 9th Avenue Dental can help you make the best decision regarding orthodontic treatment and keep you smiling with pain-free Invisalign aligners. Feel free to schedule an Invisalign consultation appointment to learn more about the benefits and perks of wire-free braces and see your new smile before treatment even begins with a computer-generated smile analysis. You’re going to love how easy and affordable it is to improve your smile at 9th Avenue Dental!
10 Clear Advantages of Choosing Invisalign Braces
1. You may be surprised to learn that Invisalign aligners are removable. Dentists recommend wearing Invisalign for no less than 22 hours a day, which gives you 2 full hours of freedom from having to wear your braces. Take out aligners when brushing & flossing, enjoying your favorite foods, or taking a short break from wearing braces during the day.
2. Office visits are shorter compared with conventional braces, and since there’s no wire adjustments needed, visits are also painless. Our staff will exchange aligners about every two weeks when you stop in to our dental clinic.
3. If you’re concerned about peer pressure, you can rest easy knowing that even your closest friends will most likely never suspect you’re wearing Invisalign. Clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible and have a low profile that is close to your teeth.
4. You won’t have to adjust your diet or eliminate sticky, crunchy, or hard foods with Invisalign- simply take out your aligners before snacking, brush well, and put Invisalign back in place.
5. Metal brackets and wires pull on teeth and often irritate soft mouth tissue, making them uncomfortable to wear. Invisalign’s smooth profile won’t irritate your skin or cause any discomfort while wearing them. Invisalign in Calgary is the most comfortable orthodontic option for both adults and teenagers.
6. Invisalign braces resolve many common issues for our patients, including crowded teeth, gapped teeth, bite problems, and misaligned teeth.
7. Dentists often recommend Invisalign over more traditional braces because the minimize tooth decay. When food particles become stuck between wires and teeth, plaque forms, which can lead to cavities. Clear Invisalign treatment with twice daily brushing and flossing can help you avoid orthodontic-associated tooth decay.
8. Invisalign patients don’t have to give up sports in order to improve their smile. Simply remove aligners during sports activity to eliminate injuries or keep them in if you participate in a sport or activity that doesn’t involve contact.
9. Playing a musical instrument won’t interfere with your treatment plan when you opt for Invisalign in Calgary. Just as you would remove Invisalign aligners for brushing or sports activity, you can take them out while practicing or playing a musical instrument.
10. Teens wearing Invisalign in Calgary are twice as likely to show off their smiles throughout treatment compared with patients who choose metal braces.
Get in touch with our orthodontist at 9th Avenue Dental to inquire about the pros and cons of Invisalign clear braces. To request an appointment over the phone, call our office today.