Cosmetic Dentists Glasgow Southside
There are many dental issues that cosmetic dentistry treatments can fix, with examples being misshapen teeth, crooked teeth and discoloration. Regardless of what aspect of your teeth you are unhappy with you can give our Practice Manager a call and she can help answer any questions you may have relating to cosmetic dentistry.
Glasgow based Cosmetic Dentist Southside
Our Glasgow Southside based Cosmetic Dentists will assess and evaluate your smile and examine your teeth, gums and soft tissues in detail along with your overall face shape and profile. Photographs and x-rays are often taken. After your examination, the Cosmetic Dentist will ensure you have a thorough understanding of your current situation and what is required to achieve the perfect smile. In most cases a combination of Cosmetic Dentistry techniques will be required to achieve your desired result. For example, you may require to have your teeth straightened and whitened. You may also require gum levelling if you have uneven gums or you may require composite bonding if you have uneven edges. All the different aspects of how we can improve your smile will be discussed with you along with prices, time scales and the advantages and disadvantages of each option.
Our Cosmetic Dental Services
We use ultra-thin shells of enamel-like porcelain, handcrafted by expert ceramists, and permanently bond them to the front of your teeth. These can hide all manner of imperfections, like chipped teeth, short teeth, gaps between teeth, and stained teeth. Get in touch with our Glasgow practice team, we are more then happy to answer any questions you might have about this dental treatment.
Among the simplest and least expensive cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dental bonding improves the appearance of a tooth that may have decayed, chipped, broken or discoloured. The composite material used lasts years and is contoured, shaped and polished to match surrounding front teeth.
What are the main benefits of composite bonding?
- Composite bonding is minimally invasive (minimal amount of healthy tooth reduction is required)
- Immediate results – Composite bonding can often be accomplished in one visit.
- Easily repairable and usually reversible.
- Beautiful tooth like appearance
- Often does not even require an injection.
Restore your teeth to their natural, white colour, to give yourself a glossy, healthy smile that you’re proud of. Our in-clinic teeth whitening procedure is pain-free, takes only an hour, and delivers great results. We also offer excellent home whitening options. We can make your existing tooth colour up to 8 shades lighter
Replace one or more missing teeth with permanently placed, aesthetically pleasing, artificial ones, that look natural and provide long term reliability. Not only do they look great, they feel so too; it’s like having your own tooth back.
the benefits of dental implants;
- Once established, implants are well fixed and secure- unlike dentures which have a tendency to move- causing pain and discomfort.
- Dental implants help to protect the jawbone and maintain bone levels.
- Dental implants can help to improve speech plus the ability to eat and chew.
- Self-confidence and lifestyle can be significantly improved.
- Dental implants are a safe way of replacing one, several or even all of your teeth if required- plus they don’t affect your remaining teeth in any way.
- For those requiring replacement of all their teeth, an implant retained denture can be fitted. This allows for a more comfortable and securely fitted denture which can be easily removed by the patient for cleaning at home.
Invisalign Braces And More
Get your teeth straightened to improve their function as well as their appearance. We are experienced in using many types of orthodontic braces like Invisalign (clear braces) and lingual hidden braces. Issues that can be fixed include: overcrowding of teeth, gaps between teeth, asymmetrical teeth and protruding teeth.
Invisalign Dental Braces – the advantages:
- Highly predictable treatment planned in advance.
- Custom made aligners produced in advance meaning shorter, comfortable, hygienic and less frequent appointments.
- Great if you have a nickel allergy- there are no metal brackets or wires.
- Likewise, they are comfortable as there is nothing to rub on the inside of your mouth.
- The affect on your life is minimal. Aligners are discreet and can be removed to eat and clean your teeth or for special occasions.
- Feel confident enough to smile during and after treatment.
Southside Dental Care Glasgow
Dental Practice Based In Glasgow
Our aim is to give our patients a beautiful smile with minimal damage to the natural tooth structure, offering techniques and treatments to achieve long-lasting results and retain strength. We offer a free virtual consultation so that you can be assured the best option is provided for you and have many clients who have had rewarding results. Call us, our staff are happy to discuss and give advice on your dental treatment and answer any questions you would have.
Contact Our Glasgow Southside Practice
Some patients may require more complex treatment plans and we strongly believe functionality needs to be retained above just a beautiful appearance. For example, maintaining a comfortable bite when eating and speaking is a crucial factor and is one of the areas checked during the consultation.
We are proud to provide a fantastic range of cosmetic treatments and we also promote overall good hygiene as fundamental to tooth care. Contact us today to find out more on what we can do for you, for a list of prices check our fees guide below.
Cosmetic Dental Care Glasgow
Dental Implants, Teeth Straightening, Tooth Whitening And Much More
We also treat cases where the patients’ needs are more complex in some cases requiring several disciplines of dentistry including crowns, veneers and dental implants. In certain cases we may opt for orthodontic treatment before crown/veneer treatment in order to reduce the amount of drilling to the tooth (tooth destruction). Creating a beautiful appearance is important, but Devonshire Dental Care also believes that retaining functionality; such as a comfortable bite when eating and speaking is a crucial factor when planning treatment.
Cosmetic Dentistry Glasgow Southside
Our aim is to give our patients a beautiful smile with minimal damage to the natural tooth structure, offering techniques and treatments to achieve long-lasting results and retain strength.